We here at Ian’s love the month of October. It’s a magical time, full of changing colors and crisp weather, cozy scarves, and pumpkin spice lattés. But we don’t really care about those things. No, October is our favorite because it’s our birthday month! This year on October 31st, Ian’s is celebrating 15 years since opening our doors on Frances Street in Madison.
From the time Ian served his first slice of gooey, delicious mac n’ cheese pizza fifteen years ago, Ian’s has been a staple of the Madison community. From sponsoring local music, to feeding hungry protesters, to fueling late night study sessions, to (probably) saving lives on the weekends, we’ve been lucky enough to be a part of the Madison experience for countless pizza-lovers. It’s been such a great fifteen years that we were able to grow our Ian’s family first to State Street, then Milwaukee, and even as far as Denver and Seattle.
To be frank though, our birthday isn’t really about us. It’s about you! Without you, the pizza ninjas, the mac lovers, the brave souls who take on Smokey the Bandit, Ian’s wouldn’t be what it is today. So, to say thanks to fifteen years worth of amazing customers, we’re throwing a birthday party—and everyone is invited! Since our birthday happens to fall on Halloween, it’ll be a HallowIan’s Costume Party Birthday Bash Extravaganza! Here are the deets:
- Free Cake: Have your pizza and your cake, too. Starts at 11am and lasts as long as the cake does!
- Free Prizes: There will be party games going on at both the Frances St and State St locations from 2pm until 4pm. Play to win slices!
- Free Pizza: Complimentary slices of mac n’ cheese from 4pm until 6pm, because we love you almost as much as you love mac!
- Piñata (in true quinceañera style): The breaking will be at 10pm at Frances Street!
- Costume contest: The costume contest will be going on all day. Just come into either store in your sweet get-up, post a pic to social media with the hashtag #hallowians, and you could win free pizza for a year!
Come celebrate with us! We promise, it’ll be the coolest 15-year-old’s birthday party that you’ve ever been to.