We’re happy to be in a position where we can give back to the communities that support us. We try to help out as many local organizations as we can, so if you’re in need, please read over the following bits of information and fill out a “Dough-Nation” request form!
- We offer three things: pizza (duh!), free slice cards, and a fundraiser event at both locations in Madison (click here for more on that).
- We can’t give pizza if we know you are going to re-sell it. There’s some food law there that’s being broken so we’ll just have to say no. Would you want the food police after you? I didn’t think so.
- If you are trying to feed 500 volunteers we’ll probably only give enough to feed a portion. We have budgets and we try to spread the love, pizza-ly speaking, so we generally don’t donate more than a few pizzas at any single time to any single cause.
- Same goes for repeat donations. We’re happy to donate to your organization more than once, but please consider that we do get a lot of requests, and we have a budget to manage. If it’s only been a few weeks since we last donated, you might be declined so we can help out another great organization.
- We require at least one week advance notice to coordinate your donation, please plan ahead and submit your donation with this in mind.
We try to help out as many people as possible with our donations, but when it comes down to it, there are a few areas that we tend to support more than others. Here at Ian’s, we like to help the local music scene in any way possible. We are also heavily committed to being as friendly to the environment as we can, so if that’s your shtick, then we might help you out too. We also like to support organizations that deal with issues surrounding children, because, after all, children are the future (and future pizza fanatics). We also enjoy having a strong connection to the Universities that have helped build our cult following, so we’re happy to work with University Orgs. If you’ve read the guidelines and feel like you fit into any of these areas, then by all means please fill out a Dough-Nation request form and we will get back to you. Thanks for thinking of us!