We’re happy to be in a position where we can give back to the communities that support us. We take our charitable donations seriously. If some pizza could help you out, please read over the following information and fill out a “Dough-Nation” request form below!
We look to support organizations that support our community and we do it by spreading the pizza love. Depending on your request and our donation budgets, we typically make donations like –
1) Up to three freshly-made pizzas to feed your group.
2) Free Slice Cards or Gift Card for your raffle/silent auction.
3) Depending on your location, a fundraiser event at the Frances Street or a fundraiser event at the Garver Green locations in Madison.
HERE ARE OUR RULES
- We can’t donate lots of pizza for events — we have budgets and spread the love to hundreds of groups, pizza-ly speaking.
- No more than one donation every 6 months per group.
- We require a minimum of 2 weeks advance notice to coordinate your donation. Sorry, no exceptions.
- We can’t give pizza if we know you’re going to re-sell it. That’s a food safety issue that could come back to bite us
We try to help out as many people as possible with our donations, but when it comes down to it, there are a few areas that we tend to support more than others. Here at Ian’s, we like to help the local music scene in any way possible. We are also heavily committed to being as friendly to the environment as we can, so if that’s your shtick, then we might help you out too. We also like to support organizations that deal with issues surrounding children, because, after all, children are the future (and future pizza fanatics). We also enjoy having a strong connection to the Universities that have helped build our cult following, so we’re happy to work with University Orgs. If you’ve read the guidelines and feel like you fit into any of these areas, then, by all means, please fill out a Dough-Nation request form and we will get back to you. Thanks for thinking of us!